Tax Compliance – Individual Returns
Personal income taxes could well be one of your largest annual costs. And because most of the financial decisions you make have an impact on your taxes, having a solid strategy is all the more important—after all, effective tax management is the cornerstone for managing your wealth.
We can help you explore your tax-saving opportunities and develop your tax strategy. Drawing on multidisciplinary expertise, we provide you with customized guidance to fit your situation so that your tax strategy works in concert with other components of your financial framework and lifestyle.
Effective tax planning for high net-worth individuals requires both technical resources and in-depth knowledge of each client’s unique financial situation. It is not a once-a-year activity. Strategies must be maintained and reassessed, with consistent monitoring of changing financial positions and evolving tax regulations.
Our methods are both immersive and holistic, factoring all sources of income with charitable interests and short- and long-term goals, both personal and professional. Everything is approached with an awareness of the total tax and financial position. Services offered by our Individual Income Tax Advisory and Compliance team include:
- Tax return preparation
- Integration of income tax planning
- Multistate tax issues
- Identification of tax-efficient opportunities
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Projections for tax liability planning
- Representation and support in IRS or state tax audits
individuals. We provide the resources and global capabilities required for virtually any tax matter, the perspective gained from more than 100 years of accounting and advisory service, and a warm, collaborative approach to everything we do.
We focus on tax, planning, and business interests, which allows our clients to focus on their entrepreneurial, creative, and philanthropic projects. aBIZinaBOX delivers a breadth of services to the Family Office, from consultation on a single endeavor to comprehensive involvement with all concerns.
- Structuring affairs for risk management
- Succession planning for closely held entities
- Looking beyond the next generation
- International and cross-border concerns
- Providing for a minor’s unique needs
From Our Blog
Cannabis Practice Group
- Cannabis Practice Group
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s] – Cannabis
- Client Support Portal
- Accounting Services for Cannabis Businesses
- Income Tax Compliance for Cannabis Businesses
- California Cannabis Resources
Industries We Serve
CPA Professional Services
- CPA Professional Services
- Technology Consulting
- Google Cloud – G Suite, Chrome, Android
- Xero Accounting – and Add-On Market Place