aBIZinaBOX understands the complexities of cannabis extraction. We have worked with a number of extraction operations to develop process costing and tracking capabilities that are fully compliant with applicable California agency requirements for seed to sale tracking and packaging level identification.
After an agonizing selection process, we chose to partner with Fishbowl Inventory’s Manufacturing Solution for the extraction process.
Fishbowl Manufacturing (FBM) offers advanced work orders, manufacture orders, bills of materials, and other tools you need to maximize efficiency in your production process. Whether you have simple or more complex manufacturing needs, Fishbowl Manufacturing is a great solution for you. Fishbowl Inventory permits a cannabis extractor to fully track the individual steps in the extraction process. The complexities associated with combining precursor SKU’s in the process of “winterizing” is an example of its ability to adapt to the complexities of the extraction process.
Fishbowl Inventory fully integrates with Xero and QuickBooks Online so that data exchange between the process costing system and the General Ledger system is seamless.
Fishbowl Inventory supports a wide range of integrations for eCommerce, payment processing, content management and cloud storage which permits it to quickly become a part of your operations platform.
Integration planning can be the key to a successful deployment.
- Fishbowl can track inventory in multiple warehouses and other locations. Companies with more than one warehouse, store, and/or office need to constantly check their inventory levels across all of those locations. This helps them see which ones are well stocked and which ones need to be restocked.
- FBM is an ideal inventory solution for many types of manufacturers. It allows you to create both simple and complex work orders for a variety of tasks. You can also group multiple work orders into overarching manufacture orders to streamline production and establish accountability at each step of the manufacturing process.
- You can create multilevel work orders that utilize production stages in FBM. It’s helpful to see what production stage each manufacturing job has reached because that can help you see if everything is on schedule and make adjustments when something falls behind.
- Inventory management is a critical part of every business. FBM provides powerful inventory management features to help your business manage multiple warehouses, track shipments, automatically reorder products, generate barcodes, and much more.
- Generating purchase orders, sales orders, pick tickets and other essential documents is easier with FBM. Fishbowl smooths out the order management process so every step of the way you are in control of your inventory and have the information you need to make informed ordering decisions.
- FBM tracks each part’s quantity and status on a per-location basis. Want to know how many raw materials and finished goods you have on hand? Simply check the Fishbowl database and that information will be right at your fingertips.
- Shipping is a basic function of any business, whether it’s receiving inventory, transferring items between warehouses, or sending finished goods to customers. Fishbowl integrates with a variety of shipping solutions to ensure your orders get to the right places at the right times.
- Fishbowl’s Sales Order module is so flexible you can use it to upgrade and customize products, save quick lists for speedy order fulfillment to returning customers, set up pricing tiers, and much more.
- Fishbowl Time & Labor is a cloud-based timekeeping solution for tracking employees’ hours, overtime, vacation time, payroll, tax status, and more. A combination of Fishbowl Time & Labor and FBM gives you accurate records of labor costs for work orders and projects.
You can learn more about Fishbowl Inventory below
Fishbowl Integration With METRC
From Our Blog
Cannabis Practice Group
- Cannabis Practice Group
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s] – Cannabis
- Client Support Portal
- Accounting Services for Cannabis Businesses
- Income Tax Compliance for Cannabis Businesses
- California Cannabis Resources
Industries We Serve
CPA Professional Services
- CPA Professional Services
- Technology Consulting
- Google Cloud – G Suite, Chrome, Android
- Xero Accounting – and Add-On Market Place